Sunday, August 30, 2009

Only 10 days to go..


I have ten days to the my next step in my journey. I am looking forward to hopefully the disappearance of my back and neck pain and being able to run again. I have an App in my IPOD that I cannot wait to use. It is a plan to run for a full hour on 10 weeks or so. I want to begin training for 5 Ks as soon as I get the go ahead from the doc. Perhaps a Turkey Day 5K? Now wouldn't that be cool! Anyone want to join me?

I have been really trying to be really good about eating and exercising lately. I have dropped almost 5 pounds. Who would of thunk it? It actually does work. I am really gonna gonna try to drop another couple this next week.

Work has been tough lately, but I have a feeling this week will lend to future opportunities one way or another. I am just gonna keep praying that God will guide His way in my current work situation and that I will be content in what ever the turn out will be.

The boys are back in school. It is hard to believe that J Wags (Joey) is in 7th grade and Ben is now a senior. Where did the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that Ben was in Kindergarten? I actually have a picture of his Kindergarten class on the jungle gym. Now he is turning into a young man. The picture above is one of his senior pics. J Wags was asked to "lead" worship for the children's church today. He did a great job. I am very proud of both of my boys!




No comments: