Thursday, September 3, 2009

A small bump in the road..

Last week was very trying for me.. I tried to work out to get my self physically prepared for my upcoming surgery, but I ended up making my self sick...

I worked out last Wednesday and by Friday, I thought I was getting a cold and became increasingly difficult to breathe. I called the doctor on Monday to get my inhaler refilled because I could not locate it. I tried to get into the doctor on Monday but had an important meeting at work, but was able to get in on Tuesday. By the time I got into the doctors office on Tuesday, I needed a breathing treatment because I could not get a deep breath and was coughing severly. I was prescribed and antibiotic and steroids to get help me get better quickly. My doctor made me call my plastic surgeons office to let them know that I was on new meds and telling me there was slim possibilty thatI would maybe have to cancel my surgery.. that was not the news I wanted to hear...but.. It all worked out. Phew!

Over the past few days, I have felt better but I have a crazy cough that will not go away. I have 6 days so I pray that this will all be resolved before then.. Ahhh!




No comments: