Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The count down is here..

September 8, 2009 - 10:40 pm

I can't believe it is here already. I need to be at the hospital at 5:45 tomorrow morning and my surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am.

Am I doing the right thing?? This thought has crossed my mind many times over the past fews days. I know that the pain will temporary and the results will be so much better than what I am dealing with right now. I keep looking forward to the days of lacing up the gym shoes and heading out the door.

I have to say Joe has been absolutely amazing and I am so glad that I have him. I don't think I could do this with out him by my side. I know this is going to be difficult for him but I know he wants wants the best for me in the long run.

I am really not that nervous.. I have my moments but in general I have a strange peace surrounding this surgery and I hope it remains through out the post op process.

My coworkers at work have been awesome and a few of them sure know how to put a spin on things. They said my new nickname is gonna be PB which stands for "perky boobies." That's too funny! I am so glad I work with the gals I do because they have also been such an encouragement to me as well. Until this year, I really did not truly appreciate my coworkers as they are my other "family". Thanks gals!

Well, signing off now.. I need to head to bed.. Night!

No comments: