Monday, September 14, 2009

Post Op - Day 5

September 14, 2009

(8:15 am)

Good morning..

I had a pretty good night sleep last night. I am getting to be an old pro at changing my banadages, all there has not been too much drainage or bleeding at this point.

I really feels as my "milk has come in". Anyone who is a mom would understand this. There is just a tightness in the area.

There is not too much real pain at this point, mainly itching.. I am glad I did not have to go back to work today. I don't think I would be ready quite yet, even though I will bored silly before long..

The only thing is that I have been getting a few dizzy spells. I'll just take it easy today...

(4:52 pm)

I ended up taking a nap after the above post. It was refreshing. I woke up about 10:30ish. Joe and I ran a few errands, went to lunch and then I came home and took another nap, for about an hour.

I definately would not have been ready to go back to work today. I am just exhausted and I don't know why.. Maybe its just the sitting around doing nuttin'.. hmmmm.

No comments: