Thursday, September 17, 2009

One week - Post Op


September 16, 2009 (4:45 PM)

It cannot believe that it's already been a week. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow with my PS. I am very pleased with the outcome so far..

I made a social visit at work and the reaction of my friends was unbelievable. They kept saying, " I am so sorry to be staring at your boobs, but OMG!". On the way out, I said "Hi" to April, our receptionist, and she looked at me and said, "Wow, you look like you have lost alot of weight." I told her that what I had done. She was shocked. She did not know that I had the procedure done...

I can't wait to go back but I am glad that I am taking off the extra time... I am just tired, I came home after my visit to work and Aldi, had lunch and took a 2 hour nap.

The pain, on a scale of 1-10 is about a 1/2. I occasionally feel a twinge of pain, especailly when I "bounce", but overall no pain meds today.. Yeah!

No comments: