Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Beginnings...

I am 13 days post op today.. I feel good with regards to my BR. My skin is less red today and I am actually wearing a normal bra. I actually felt like a normal woman today..Yay!!!

I have not felt good these past few days due to a cold and cough. I am hoping that I can rest tomorrow as I am going back to work on Thursday.

I am really watching this season of the the Biggest Loser, I cannot wait to really start working out. I am gonna start next week just walking on the treadmill after work. I am gonna start using my food journal again tomorrow. I really want to start dropping this extra weight now that I can see it because I don't have my chest covering it up.. Ugh!

I am stressed out about money now... My check was cut short and Joe's check got messed up. I really need to trust God through all this, because we are cutting things close.

Lord, please help me in managing the resources that you have entitled to me.



No comments: