Monday, September 7, 2009

Two more days..

September 7th, 2009

I can't believe my surgery will be here in two more days.. These past few weeks have flown by so quick. I went out this weekend and bought some new sports bras and can't believe that I will actually fit in them..

I have done a lot of searching on the internet regarding all the post op stuff and how other people have handled the days and weeks following the surgery. My doctor had given me two weeks off of work so hopefully this will give me enough time to recover. I will probably be bored silly, but what are ya gonna do? Chick flick movie time!!!

I really cannot believe how supportive my family and friends are regarding this. I know this will be tough on Joe in many different ways and I am so thankful that I have him. I know that he will take good care of me.

I know that I will be a "test subject" for other women that I know looking to have the same surgery. I will try to keep updating as the surgery and post op period goes on..

No comments: