Friday, September 11, 2009

Post Op - Day 1

September 10, 2009

Things have gone amazingly well.. I am as confortable as I could be at home, y'know with my chest smooshed in a compression bra. Overall the experience so far, has not been too bad..

Yesterday, I had a difficult time after the surgery with nausea and vomiting issues everytime I moved. But by the time midnight hit, I was feeling better.

I got released from the hospital around noon and came home and slept most of today. The pain wasn't too bad I have only had a morphine dose while in the hospital and a vicodin tonight. I try not to take too much pain meds if I don't need them. I do have a pain pump right now that feeds medicine right to the area and the only area that really hurts in the area at the base of my bra where the incisions are.

I will have the pump and the drains removed tomorrow as well. That part wasn't so bad. I was really nervous about that part of it..

No comments: