Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post OP - Day 8

September 17, 2009 (1:15 pm)

I had my post op visit with my doctor this morning. Everything went well. He removed all the steristrips and the stich under each breast. Thgis was actually the most pain that I felt over the past few days. It was ripping off a bunch of scabs.. Owie!!!!! He said that everything looked fabulous. He just said to keep bandages over my breast area and to constantly put on Neosporin over all the incisions. I can't believe how well everything has gone... It's amazing!! I need to go back in one month for another follow up appt.

I am so happy that I did it. I wish that I had done it a lot sooner. I feel great and it looks as if I have dropped alot of weight. I actually fit into a size 16 pants today. I am definately gonna keep it all going!

No comments: